Five Surprising Truths About Hormone Therapy
You may be surprised to hear these truths given how much bad press hormone therapy (HT) has received over the years. Hormone therapy refers to combined estrogen and progesterone therapy.
Here are 5 Facts about the Benefits of Hormone Therapy
- Hormone therapy reduces the risk of heart disease if started within 10 years of the onset of menopause.
- Estrogen therapy does NOT increase the risk of breast cancer.
- Quality of Life measures were higher for those women who were taking hormone therapy vs. those who were not. Women were happier and less depressed when taking hormone therapy compared to those who weren’t taking it.
- Hormone therapy reduces the risk of osteoporosis and hip fracture.
- Hormone therapy using synthetic progestin ( Provera) showed an increased risk of breast cancer but NO significant increase in mortality. Other types of progesterone, including micronized progesterone (bioidentical progesterone) were associated with lower risk of breast cancer as compared to synthetic progestogens.
At Amazing over 40, our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date and correct information available. If you are interested in diving deeper into hormone therapy, as well as other surprising lifestyle modifications that will help you get your vibrant life back, please click button below for the masterclass.
If you’d like to start implementing the secrets to thriving over 40, 50, 60 and beyond, right NOW- Click below to the purchase transformation Course, Being Badass Over 40: Choose Amazing!!