Feeling Grateful For Everything You Have
This month is all about gratitude - being grateful for all that we have in our lives. Actually, every month and every day should be filled with gratitude – that’s why I love my business coach and friend, Roni McGuire’s, monthly gratitude and intention guide which I want to share with you!
Here are some helpful tips to get started!
Tips For Your Gratitude Practice:
- Write your gratitude list by hand; it will slow you down. Research suggests it will activate areas of your brain that will provide subconscious benefits!
- Use the same journal or notebook to keep a continuous list.
- Write your list in the morning and re-read it at night before going to bed.
- If you find yourself getting in a negative mindset, re-read your ongoing list to help you shift to a positive state.
- Do the exercises and journal prompts below to help amplify your practice!
Now write down 5 things you are grateful for. Here are a few of my examples…
- I am grateful for my health and wellness that allows me to wake up every day.
- I am grateful for my patients who encourage me to continue learning and teaching.
- I am grateful for my beloved pets, Kona, my cat and Pico, my adopted Bichon. They make me laugh and smile every day!
Take a piece of paper and write down 5 things you are grateful for – big or small. It doesn’t matter – they all count in making our lives healthier and happier!
If you already have a gratitude journal, kudos to you! If not, start one! We can continue writing in all of the pages over the upcoming months.
To access the full guide to Roni’s monthly calendar, please click on this link. You don’t need to subscribe to her email list to access it.
For more information about Roni and her amazing and inspiring site, please visit:
In health and happiness,