Dr. Diana’s Favorite Things - For Holiday Gift-Giving
The holidays are right around the corner! Now is the time to start getting your list together for thoughtful and meaningful gifts for your friends and family.
Here’s a list of MY favorite things to give to your loved one this holiday season.
They will truly enjoy them - and they won’t break the bank!
I love to cook!
Schedule a cooking class at Sur la Table with a few friends and make an amazing night out of it.
Plus you get a discount on shopping on the day of your class!
- Here’s one of my favorite gadgets to cook up an incredibly healthy and delicious Butternut Squash soup (recipe next week!)
- For your pasta maker - this is my favorite!
- Everyone needs a crafty mandolin - from slicing cucumbers to zucchini… this is one of the best! Mezz a luna
I love being creative!
- Schedule an art class with a friend/ friends over wine. Here’s a pic of me at my oil painting class with my wonderful instructor, Linda Bounds.
- Make photo books (I love Mixbooks) or prints of your favorite photos and put in a stylish frame.
I love my pets!
Let’s keep your face looking its best with this skin exfoliating brush.
I hope this gets you inspired to be creative and give thoughts to your gift giving this season!
- In health and happiness